Below are some parameters for claiming CME credits from the Royal College for CATS activities including:
- CATS Annual Meeting (CSF)
- Postgrad Course (offered at CATS Annual Meeting [CSF])
- Positive Deviance Seminars (CATS National QI Program activity)
- Best Practice Recommendations: Development and Review
- Exam Prep Course: Participant and Faculty (offered at CATS Annual Meeting [CSF])
- Social Media Discussions
Disclaimer: The info below was developed by the CATS Education Committee through the Royal College website and is not endorsed by the RCPSC.