46th Annual Toronto Thoracic Surgery Refresher Conference
Program highlights include:
- Multi-disciplinary Discussion of Challenging Cases
- Systemic Therapies and Immunotherapies for Lung Cancer
- Education in Thoracic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lung and Esophageal Surgery
For the agenda: 2021 Toronto TS Refresher Course Agenda
For more information:
C-Case 2021: Post-Pandemic and Beyond
SAVE THE DATE
September 30th + October 1st, 2021
Call for Abstracts + Registration Opening Soon
- Calling all Surgical Educators and everyone interested in Surgical Education: Undergrad & Postgrad!
- Join us from anywhere for our 3rd Annual Canadian Conference for the Advancement of Surgical Education C-CASE.
- Organized by the Canadian Undergraduate Surgical Education Committee CUSEC.
Chair, Canadian Undergraduate Surgical Education Committee
November 12-14, 2021 | Toronto, ON
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
If you want to upgrade your knowledge and impact your practice, then mark your calendar to attend the only multi-disciplinary conference dedicated to perioperative medicine in Canada. Anesthesiologists, general internists and medicine sub-specialists, nursing, rehabilitation specialists and surgeons will come together Nov. 6-8, 2020 in Toronto to share ideas, debate and learn about leading edge clinical practices to improve perioperative short, intermediate, and long-term outcomes. Please visit www.periopcongress.org for more information.