46th Annual Toronto Thoracic Surgery Refresher Conference
Program highlights include:
- Multi-disciplinary Discussion of Challenging Cases
- Systemic Therapies and Immunotherapies for Lung Cancer
- Education in Thoracic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lung and Esophageal Surgery
For the agenda: 2021 Toronto TS Refresher Course Agenda
For more information:
C-Case 2021: Post-Pandemic and Beyond
SAVE THE DATE
September 30th + October 1st, 2021
Call for Abstracts + Registration Opening Soon
- Calling all Surgical Educators and everyone interested in Surgical Education: Undergrad & Postgrad!
- Join us from anywhere for our 3rd Annual Canadian Conference for the Advancement of Surgical Education C-CASE.
- Organized by the Canadian Undergraduate Surgical Education Committee CUSEC.
Chair, Canadian Undergraduate Surgical Education Committee
November 12-14, 2021 | Toronto, ON
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
If you want to upgrade your knowledge and impact your practice, then mark your calendar to attend the only multi-disciplinary conference dedicated to perioperative medicine in Canada. Anesthesiologists, general internists and medicine sub-specialists, nursing, rehabilitation specialists and surgeons will come together Nov. 6-8, 2020 in Toronto to share ideas, debate and learn about leading edge clinical practices to improve perioperative short, intermediate, and long-term outcomes. Please visit www.periopcongress.org for more information.
The Inaugural Tri-Society Cardiac & Thoracic Symposium (3SCTS)
Wednesday 10 – Saturday 13 November 2021
Cairns Convention Centre, Queensland, Australia
We are excited to announce that a Virtual Registration fee has been added to accommodate our international colleagues. By registering delegates will receive access to live sessions and on-demand content of the Symposium.
Please note this registration category is only available to delegates who reside outside of Australia and New Zealand.
More information regarding the 3SCTS 2021 can be found on our website www.3scts.com.